Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Love Treats!


This one is a bit late I'm afraid but it's so good I can't leave it out!

This was a Valentines Day treat for my spectacular husband. A brilliantly easy recipe that I stole from the lovely Chocolate Suze.
You can read it for yourself here.

I've made a slight alteration and made the heart shaped cups dark chocolate rather than white and added raspberries to break up all that richness with something!

How fabulous is a recipe that only has 4 ingredients- even better when those ingredients are chocolate, cream, condensed milk and Nutella. Not for the faint hearted or the calorie counters but it's blissfully easy and very impressive.

I can wholly recommend sitting them in the fridge for a while - and any leftover mousse is divine the next day!

Don't feel like you have to have the chocolate cups either - it would be just as fabulous in a pretty little dish or champagne glasses with some chocolate curls on top!

Have a lovely week everyone

xx S

4 comments:

  1. Best recipe ever!! Love it!! Thanks Shannon :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yummy! I think I will try them as a Mother's Day treat this weekend. Thanks Shannon!

    ReplyDelete